We want you for Peatix Engineering!
WHO DO WE NEED?
Peatix Engineering is a small team supporting a big service.
Engineers touch every facet of the product: from frontend/backend, iOS and Android development to release management and DevOps for our cloud-based fleet.
We want you for the skills you bring to the table as much as for the skills you want to hone.
If you relish the ever-changing landscape of product development and take pride in, and responsibility for, your work then drop us a line: we want to meet you. And yes, engineers do have occasional travel opportunities to Tokyo, NY or Singapore!
What you'll do
- Share responsibility for the team, the codebase, and your work environment
- Nitpick, refactor and improve the codebase
- Provide emergency support (service outages, etc.)
- You've worked on a team where you code and refactor daily, and release to production often
- Code is your craft
- You're well-versed in modern web application development
- You understand that untested code is a ticking timebomb
- You're willing to work alongside vim, emacs, and IDE users
- You interested in trying your hand at Objective-C, Swift or Android SDK coding
- You aren't expecting to be micromanaged
If you're applying for a specific position, be sure to include details such as links to:
- Your blog or other online presence
- Your GitHub / Bitbucket / etc. repositories
- Relevant patches and bug reports to open-source projects
- Sample code
- ...anything else you feel is relevant
A public LinkedIn profile or resumé/CV is not strictly required (but won't hurt!)