Social Media Manager
We are looking to expand our fast growing company with a Social Media lead. In this role, you will report to the General Manager, Asia, and work closely with the global marketing team. You will take an instrumental lead in social media strategies, running Peatix’s community event for event organisers, Backstage Pass. You will have th You will work directly with partners to increase awareness of Peatix and events on our platform.
- Plan, develop, and implement social media strategies; Manage and monitor social media accounts to delight and engage with users
- Plan and coordinate with Community Managers and partners to Peatix’s community events, Backstage pass, to build a local events community from the ground-up
- Send weekly email newsletters to inform users on Peatix events and news
- Produce publicity materials including promotional graphics, handouts, and posters, video content
- 2+ years experience in social media role
- A solid understanding of marketing on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube and Snapchat are essential in this position
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude, a creative and flexible mindset, and an ability to work out of hours (when required)
- You must be able to work both independently and as part of a busy team
- Good communication skills in English are essential, both written & verbally. Mandarin skills are desired but not essential
- Proficiency in design software including Photoshop & Illustrator is highly desired
- Proficiency in video software is highly desired
- Knowledge in HTML/CSS is a plus
This is a full time position based in Singapore.
For more information please contact email@example.com
"I love working in a close-knit team in Peatix"
Business Development Manager
"Crazy but fulfilling!"
Evangelist & Customer Experience