Bilingual Customer Experience Specialist[Malaysia・Remote]
Peatix is looking for an EN/ZH bilingual customer experience specialist located in Malaysia. This unique dual role position offers you an opportunity to fully engage in improving the experience of Peatix customers through the perspectives of a customer service representative and a quality assurance tester.
As a customer service representative, you understand the challenges Peatix users are facing and offer optimal solutions to resolve issues. Responsibilities as a customer service representative include the following:
- Deliver support to users through email and phone in English or Chinese, following defined SLAs.
- Stay up-to-date with the fast-evolving Peatix features to be able to provide comprehensive and knowledgeable information to customers.
- Escalate voice of customers as well as issues found to product teams, contributing to the process of improving the product.
You are invited to bring the customer centric perspective cultivated through the experience as a customer service representative to test the new features and products as a quality assurance tester. Responsibilities as a quality assurance tester include the following:
- Test and assure the quality of Peatix features on apps and web browsers.
- Develop plans and scenarios to test new features and products.
- Identify, analyze and report the issues, defects, errors, questionable functions, and inconsistencies as a process of QA.
- Document the QA team standards and processes in the QA team manual backed with a deep understanding of the front-end experience and the back-end features of Peatix.
- Assist with and take on responsibilities in customer experience related projects.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 3 years of working experience
- Minimum of 1 year of frontline customer service experience
- Experience in app or web-based QA testing
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills (written and verbal). For Chinese, Traditional Chinese reading and writing skills are required
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Well-balanced abilities to see the big picture and be detail-oriented
- Great communication skills to work in a team environment and strong ownership to independently work with minimal direction
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid changes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Desirable qualifications and skills:
- Understanding or experience with coding software
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.