Campaign Manager / Digital Ad Operations Specialist[Tokyo・Remote]
Peatix is looking for a Campaign Manager / Digital Ad Operations Specialist to join our team to deliver, manage and support all online advertising campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing campaigns, evaluating our marketing performance metrics, and collaborating with internal teams. In addition, this candidate will have ad operations and online trafficking knowledge, comfort working with marketing and production deadlines, ability to work independently, willingness to learn new programs/systems.
We are Looking for Someone with:
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google, Yahoo! Japan), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally and with outside vendors with innovative and responsive recommendations. Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills, and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners.
- Multitasking with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3-5 years of executing or supporting growth/acquisition digital marketing campaigns in an Ad Operations role.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Zoho, and marketing analytics reports against delivery and KPI objectives.
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities and an exceptional eye for detail/organizational skills.
- Bilingual in Japanese (native-level) and English (business-level)
Nice to haves are are really just nice to haves, and applicants should apply even if they don’t have them
- Experience with growth efforts in international markets.
- Experience with and knowledge of SEO platforms, tools, and services.
- Experience with third-party ad serving technologies and Integrations with 3rd Party Partners.
- Familiarity with tagging technologies, such as Google Tag Manager, and ability to learn their end to end implementation and QA process.
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.