Customer Support Specialist (EN/Chinese Bilingual)
Peatix is kick-starting our customer experience team in Malaysia! We are hiring our first EN/Chinese Bilingual Customer Support Specialist in Kuala Lumpur to be part of our fast growing team in Southeast Asia. The quality of your work will be central to our success. By delivering the first-level service Peatix is known for, you will be instrumental in driving constant improvement to our customer experience. This role is open to candidates in Malaysia.
In this role, you will report to the Customer Experience Manager in Japan, and work closely with the Sales, Marketing and Product Team based in Singapore and Kuala Lumpur to deliver the the best user experience to our customers around the globe.
- Deliver first-level support to both event attendees and event organizers in English or Chinese, in line with Peatix brand values and defined SLAs, in order to successfully resolve customer issues/ complaints.
- Provide comprehensive and knowledgeable information and assistance to customers on the Peatix platform and services in order to maintain positive customer satisfaction levels.
- Contribute to process improvements by suggesting alternative solutions and highlighting challenges in order for the team to improve problem-resolution methods.
- Act as an advocate of customers and provide feedbacks to the Product Team to improve our products and services.
- Maintain and update internal and external (help page) knowledge reference pages.
You are expected to
- Schedule and complete a weekly check in meeting with your Manager to seek support and discuss your progress.
- Work together with your team and management to achieve your individual and team KPIs.
- Identify areas of individual and team improvement then proactively share new training and learning opportunities to resolve areas of improvement with your Supervisor.
- Review Traditional Chinese language UI upon new feature release and assure quality of Chinese localization.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience and 1 year of frontline customer service experience is highly desired.
- Excellent English and Chinese communication skills (written and verbal). For Chinese, Traditional Chinese reading and writing skill is required.
- Excellent time management and ability to focus on deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail; A drive to dig into the details of a system or process to solve customer problems, and the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar.
- Ability to work harmoniously in a team environment as well as independently with minimal direction.
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- It is an advantage if you are analytical and comfortable with numbers
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
"I love working in a close-knit team in Peatix"
Business Development Manager
"Crazy but fulfilling!"