Director of Product Management[Location: APAC・Remote]
Peatix is a fast-growing event community management platform, connecting people through live experiences. We are a team of dedicated professionals who believe in the power of bringing people together and providing seamless experiences for our users.
If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for product development and are looking to join a fast-paced and innovative company, we want to hear from you!
Note: The list of responsibilities and requirements may not be exhaustive and can be modified based on the company's needs and priorities.
- Lead and develop the overall product strategy for Peatix in conjunction with the CEO and Strategy Office.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product engineering & design, sales, marketing, and operations, to define and prioritize product roadmaps.
- Drive product launches and go-to-market strategies with the marketing team, ensuring seamless execution and alignment with business objectives.
- Analyze product performance using data and customer feedback, making data-driven decisions and adjusting the product roadmap as needed.
- Communicate product vision and strategies to stakeholders, including senior management, partners, and customers.
- Mentor and lead the product management team, fostering a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement.
- A minimum of 7 years of experience in product management with a proven track record of launching successful products.
- Strong understanding of product development and launch processes, as well as experience with Agile methodologies.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and make informed decisions.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Marketing, or a related field.
Prioritize the Common Good - Be a Positive Force - Look In The Mirror - Customer Obsession - Ownership and Teamwork - Pursuit of Optimal Solutions - Bias for Action
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore and Malaysia.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other and strengthen their communities. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of a number of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.