Sr. Lead Finance Manager [Remote]
Peatix is currently looking for a Sr. Lead Finance Manager to join our global finance team. As one of the key members of the finance team at Peatix, this person will be reporting into and working closely with the global CFO of Peatix. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to the creation of an FP&A process for our 4 global entities, investor relations with our key venture capital investors, and various cross functional projects as the company prepares for IPO readiness.
- Manage global budgeting process and calendar, including the annual operating plan
- Create presentation materials for management meetings, board meetings, and investors updates
- Create FP&A team to manage budgeting process for consolidated Peatix entities (US, Japan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Provide monthly tracking of budget/actual financial variances and ensure all internal stakeholders have full visibility and understanding of both top-line and cost for their cost centers
- Work on IPO related projects alongside various internal teams (accounting, sales, legal, IT strategy etc) to create IPO compliant internal control processes
- Handle communication and coordination with investors, financial advisors, and securities firms
- At least 7 years of progressive financial reporting, planning or accounting experience with proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and modeling skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills and and experience using English in a business environment
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills and superior attention to detail
Nice to haves are are really just nice to haves, and applicants should apply even if they don’t have them
- Startup experience
- SEC reporting
- Investor relations experience
- Business level Japanese (communication via email, Slack, meetings)
- IPO prep
- CPA (JP and/or US)
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.