Product Manager, Internal Tools and Integrations[Remote]
Peatix is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. This role offers you an exciting and meaningful opportunity to shape the future of the company and product, as we redefine how people can connect with one another through shared experiences.
The Internal Tools and Integrations program is responsible for the tools that we support, build, and maintain ourselves and for the integrations with SAAS services that we use. As the Product Manager of the Internal Tools and Integrations program, you will work in collaboration with the Engineering, Customer Experience, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations teams to reduce internal friction, and increase our understanding of attendees and organizers and our business.
To be successful in this role, you should be analytical, a strong communicator who can effectively articulate the “why” of program priorities to stakeholders, and a creative team player who can work well with different teams from planning to implementation and evaluation, towards a common goal of making the product successful.
- Improve how Peatix staff gets things done by driving the release of new Internal tools and Integrations and improve existing ones
- Lead Data Mart & BI tool initiatives to help and support business and support teams get the data they need to monitor and analyze key metrics
- Work closely with key stakeholders on prioritization based on business goals and available resources
- Collect and analyze feedback from our business and support teams, and translate them into clearly defined problems that can be addressed by the engineers
- Know the status of product development and proactively communicate the information to team members. Serve as the primary point of contact for information related to the Internal Tools and Integrations program
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can collaborate effectively in a cross-functional, cross-cultural and distributed team environment
- You have the ability to empathize with both our users and team members
- You are self-motivated and can roll up your sleeves to get things done
- You are organized and have strong attention to detail
- You enjoy working with data and have experience doing data analysis
- You are able to work with SQL for data analysis
- You understand the technical complexity of features and are comfortable communicating with engineers on technical topics
Nice to haves are are really just nice to haves, and applicants should apply even if they don’t have them
- You have experience in product/program/project management, design, engineering, customer experience, business development etc. related roles
- You can communicate in conversational level Japanese or above
- You are able to work with GA4 and BigQuery for data analysis
- You can work remotely from almost anywhere, though we’ll look favorably on candidates who are located where Peatix already has team members
- Peatix has offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and New York. If you’re located in those cities, you’re welcome to work in the office
- You'll be working with team members in Australia, Japan, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and the United States
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.