Peatix is looking for a Product Manager to join our team. This role offers you an exciting and meaningful opportunity to shape the future of the company and product, as we redefine how people can connect with one another through shared experiences.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for one or more key areas of the product. You will define the long-term vision of the product, develop customer-centric strategies, and deliver these goals in collaboration with the Engineering, Customer Experience, Business Development, Marketing, and Operations teams.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to create strategies and a roadmap that uniquely serves our users and differentiates us from competition. You should be analytical, a strong communicator who can effectively articulate the “why” of product priorities to stakeholders, and a creative team player who can work well with different teams from planning to implementation and evaluation, towards a common goal of making the product successful.
- Drive the product life cycle from product discovery to launch and beyond; release new features and improve existing ones
- Define, monitor and analyze key metrics, and use the data to optimize the product and improve user experience
- Understand the market and competition; keep track of trends to identify new areas of growth
- Work closely with key stakeholders on product prioritisation based on user value, business goals and available resources
- Collect and analyze feedback from our users, business and support teams, and translate them into clearly defined problems that can be addressed by the designers and engineers
- Know the status of product development and proactively communicate the information to team members. Serve as the primary point of contact for information related to your product area
- You have at least 3 years of experience in product/program/project management, design, engineering, customer experience, business development etc. related roles
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and can collaborate effectively in a cross-functional, cross-cultural and distributed team environment
- You have the ability to empathize with both your users and team members
- You are self-motivated and can roll up your sleeves to get things done
- You are organized and have strong attention to detail
- You enjoy working with data and have experience doing data analysis
- You understand the technical complexity of features and are comfortable communicating with engineers on technical topics
Nice to haves are are really just nice to haves, and applicants should apply even if they don’t have them
- You can communicate in conversational level Japanese or above
- You have experience in live streaming and are familiar with various live streaming platforms
- You have experience in B2B sales or SaaS platform product management
- You are able to work with SQL for data analysis
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.