Talent Acquisition Specialist [Singapore・Tokyo・Remote]
Peatix is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department to bring the world’s best talents to the company.
Talent Acquisition Specialist’s responsibilities include establishing a solid recruiting process and operating it independently, sourcing candidates through various channels to build strong pipelines, and being involved in the talent planning discussion in the company. To be successful in this role, you should have an ability to oversee the full-cycle recruiting and be able to develop long-team recruiting strategies. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organizational skills, at least 5 years experience in talent acquisition, proficiency in Applicant Tracking Systems, and the ability to devise sourcing strategies for potential applicants. This role requires a candidate with excellent interpersonal skills as you’ll often be asked to work closely with others across different departments and build trusting relationships with potential hires. Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Develop hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals.
- Forecast hiring needs and ensure recruitment process runs smoothly and the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind.
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as leading employer branding initiatives.
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience.
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Bilingual (English / Japanese)
- At 5 years of proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist, or similar role
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Continued involvement in and refinement of the recruitment process, including generating job descriptions, posting advertisements, and managing the hiring process
- Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Aptitude for critical thinking, problem-solving, and decision making
- Strength of character, ethics, and commitment, and reliability
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
Nice to haves are are really just nice to haves, and applicants should apply even if they don’t have them
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems is a plus
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases, and professional networks
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore, Malaysia, and Hong Kong.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.