Quality Assurance Specialist[Malaysia・Remote]
We are looking for an English-speaking Quality assurance tester located in Malaysia. As a Quality assurance tester, you will be responsible for testing new features and products of Peatix service to ensure the optimal customer experience and for documenting test reports and related specification contents. This position is not about simply testing given scenarios and finding bugs. It requires a broad perspective that includes understanding the entire platform and gathering the necessary information, decision-making ability to discern what is acceptable and not, and excellent communication skills to provide appropriate feedback. Our team plays an important role in supporting development by working behind the scenes.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience
- Experience in working with the web, mobile apps, or software-related environment.
- Have a customer-centric perspective.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Well-balanced abilities to see the big picture and be detail-oriented.
- Great communication skills to work in a team environment and strong ownership to independently work with minimal direction
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid changes
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
Nice to haves are are really just nice to haves, and applicants should apply even if they don’t have them
- Experience in documentation and technical writing
- Experience in-app or web-based QA testing
- Understanding or experience with coding software
- Analytical and comfortable with numbers
Who is Peatix
Peatix is a global event registration platform that provides event organizers with powerful tools to create, promote, manage and sell out events of all sizes. Launched in 2011 in Japan, Peatix is now headquartered in New York and has expanded into Singapore, and Malaysia.
At Peatix, we believe we can make a great positive impact by making it easier for people to meet with each other. By helping organizers create more and more diverse events for more and more diverse groups of people, we hope to connect people around the world and let people understand each other.
Why you should work for Peatix
Peatix is a customer centric company where we value collaboration, communication, empathy, quality, and shipping. We believe that you'll do better work by being healthier and happier, so we want you to have a life outside of working at Peatix. We encourage you to attend Peatix events as well.
Peatix is made up of people of different nationalities and backgrounds. We will continue to be a company that embraces diversity and look forward to applications from people from various backgrounds and lifestyles. Peatix will not discriminate against Peatix employees or applicants based on their age, citizenship, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy status, race, religion, sexual orientation or any other differences.